Karolina Skorek is a photographer and visual artist from Poland based in the UK. Her work can be described as a surreal world created by combining photographs and paintings.
She is an authentic and well-respected storyteller and online content creator and destination marketer on most social media platforms.
Karolina has worked with many celebrities, models, and companies who have fallen in love with the painterly style of the artist.
Her photos appeared in many publications with the most recent editorial for Vogue and Harpers Bazaar.
She is a resident artist for Villa di Geggiano, London, and recently became a Samsung-featured artist with her works showcased on The Frame TV.
Karolina has won prestigious awards for her exceptional work including:
• 17th Julia Margaret Cameron Award: Professional Single Image Runner Up
• 17th Julia Margaret Cameron Award: Category Winner : Fine Art
• 17th Julia Margaret Cameron Award: Honorable Mention: Digital and Nude & Figure
• The Finalist of The Global Art Awards 2021 | Photography category
• The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize Finalist 2021
• Commended Image in the Siena Photography Awards 2021
• World`s Top 10 Fashion Photographers 2020, One Eyeland, Rank 4 in the World and Rank 1 in United Kingdom.
• The Portrait Masters Second Half 2020 Category Winner (Creative Portrait)
• WPPI First Half 2020 Second Place in the Creative Portrait Division
• The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize Finalist 2020
• Commended Image in the Siena Photography Awards 2020
• The Portrait Masters First Half 2020 Category Winner